Gazpromneft Hydraulic HVLP
Designed for use in hydraulic systems and drives of stationary and mobile equipment which work at wide range of temperatures in open air or indoors. Recommended for use in road, marine, construction equipment at round-year operation, in high-accuracy machines control systems where use of oils with minimal viscosity change due to temperature is needed.
- Multigrade Oil High viscosity index of these oils ensure their optimal performance at high and low temperatures protecting equipment in wide operating temperature range from –40 °С to +80 °С, depending on the chosen viscosity grade.
- Wear Resistance High efficiency additive system includes EP compound, which prolongs equipment service life. The property is essential for oils used in geared, vane, radial and axial piston pumps. Additives are absorbed onto metal surface to prevent metallic contact and reduce friction and wear.
- Oxidation Stability Enable high temperature operation free of lacquer deposits.
- Thermal Stability Chemical composition stability retained throughout the operating period does not dissolve at high temperatures and keep the system clean.
- Hydrolytic Stability Ensure high anticorrosive protection of yellow metals even in case of water contamination as the oils do not form acidic products when reacts with water.
- Good demulsifying and antifoaming properties Promote rapid water separation and breakdown of foam, preventing increased oil compression, lubricating and cooling capacity reduction; allow for the reduction of oil collector size.
- Filterability Oxidation resistance and chemical stability of additives help avoid filter plugging and allows for superior filterability of the oils.
- Compatibility The oils are compatible with various metals and elastomers, and guarantee the reliable performance of your system.
Used for mobile and stationary hydraulic drives (machinery, trucks, buses, tractors, road-building and other equipment) that require all-season anti-wear oil with high load capacity, operated under high humidity conditions. These oils are recommended for industrial mobile and marine equipment subjected to low starting and high operating temperatures.
ISO VG:10, 15, 22, 32, 46, 68
DIN 51524 part 3, Denison HF0, 1, 2; Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-70, Eaton Vickers 35VQ25, Bosch Rexroth 90220