G-Truck GL-5 80W-90, 85W-90, 85W-140
The oil specially developed for high loaded hypoid gears and for machinery operating under severe conditions and requiring the use of API GL-5 oils.
- High thermal and oxidation stability helps maintain initial performance level extending the drain interval.
- Good lubrication forms stable oil film and prevents wear of friction materials.
- Corrosion resistance delivers protection while in operation and downtime; prevents early wear of transmission parts.
- Effective anti-foaming properties; excellent compatibility with seal materials.
- manual transmissions of cars, vans buses and trucks, as well as agricultural, construction and marine equipment, manufacturing units, lift-loaders, mining and road construction vehicles;
- manual transmission components: front and rear differential, drive axle differential, front axle hub gear, gear wheel reducer (front and rear), transfer case, where the manufacturer recommends API GL-5 rated gear oils of SAE 80W-90, SAE 85W-90 or SAE 85W-140 grades.
G-Truck GL-5 80W-90: MB 235.0; MAN 342 Type M1; ZF TE-ML 16B, 17B, 19B; Renault Trucks
G-Truck GL-5 85W-140: IVECO; ZF TE-ML 16D
G-Truck GL-5 80W-90 and 85W-140: API GL-5; ZF TE-ML 05A, 07A, 08; DAF; Volvo 97310