G-Special UTTO Premium 10W-30
Semisynthetic universal tractor oil with improved low temperature properties G-Special UTTO Premium 10W-30 (UTTO – Universal Tractor Transmission Oil) is blended from synthetic components and multi-purpose additive package. It exhibits stable performance characteristics, reliable operation of units and assemblies of agricultural and off-road equipment subjected to any operating conditions including operations in severe environments.
- Excellent anti-wear and anti-welding properties ensure smooth running of gear and hydraulic unit over a wide range of ambient temperatures and extend service life of drivetrain component.
- Excellent lubricating properties provide stable oil film.
- Friction modifiers allow achieving the required level of frictional properties to ensure efficient operation of wet brakes and clutch.
- High thermal stability ensures transmission reliability at elevated temperatures.
- Good compatibility with sealing materials prevents the chance of oil leakage.
- Optimal filterability in hydraulic systems.
- It is designed for use in drive axle and hydro mechanical gearbox of agricultural and construction equipment produced by John Deer, Massey Ferguson, Case New Holland, Deutz-Fahr, etc. The oil is also recommended for use in hydraulic systems of tractors, combines, support and off-road equipment. It is ideally suited for oil-immersed brake systems.
- It is designed for use in hydraulic and transmission systems of agricultural and specialty vehicles.
API GL-4; Volvo 97303 (WB 101); Massey-Ferguson CMS M1135, M1141, M1143, M1145; ZF TE-ML 03E, 05F, 06D, 06E, 06K, 17E, 21F; John Deere JDM J20C/D; Allison C-4; AGCO Powerfluid 821XL, Q-186 (White Farm); Case New Holland CNH MAT 3505, MS1207, 3506 (MS1210), 3509 (MS1230), 3525, 3526, 3510, 3540; Ford ESN M2C 86B/C, 134D; Claas/Renault (Renault Transmissions); Deutz-Fahr; Fendt (Non Vario); Kubota UDT Fluid; Komatsu; Class; Landini