G-Profi MSI Plus 15W-40
Universal Super High Performance Diesel Oil (SHPD) designed to meet the latest OEM requirements. The oil exhibits high reserve capacity and is recommended for use in mixed fleets consisting of both heavy and medium-duty diesel, up to Euro 4 emission standard, as well as gasoline vehicles.
- Enhanced detergent properties maintain cleanliness and prolong engine life
- Excellent lubrication provides stable oil film in any operating mode
- Improved dispersant properties reduce oil thickening tendency and wear in the presence of soot
- Acid-neutralizing capacity prevents corrosion and oxidation
- High anti-friction performance maximize engine power
- Heavy-duty diesel engines (with and without turbocharging) of trucks, buses and specialty off-road vehicles where the manufacturer requires the use of API CI-4/SL oils of SAE 15W-40 viscosity grade.
- Cummins heavy-duty engines, including those equipped with exhaust gas aftertreatment devices. The product is designed under Cummins CES 20078 specification.
- Mining equipment operating under severe conditions.
API CI-4/SL, ACEA E7, A3/B4, Cummins CES 20078, Detroit Diesel DDC 93K215, MB 228.3, Volvo VDS-3, Renault Trucks RLD-2, MACK EO-N, MAN М3275-1, MTU cat. 2 , Deutz DQC III, ОАО «Автодизель» (ЯМЗ), Komatsu, Caterpillar ECF-1a/2, JASO DH-1