G-Profi MSI 10W-40
Semi-synthetic engine oil intended for heavy-duty diesel engines of trucks, buses, special and off-road equipment running under heavy loads, equipped with EGR system and produced by the leading European, U.S. and Japanese OEMs.
- Improved detergency provides constant cleanliness of the engine components and increases the service life
- Excellent lubrication characteristics provide a stable oil film on the engine components protected from wear under various operation modes of the engine
- Improved dispersing properties reduce the tendency to thickening and wear because of the carbon black
- The increased neutralization capacity ensures the improved anticorrosive and antioxidant properties.
- Maximum capacity of the engine is provided by high antifriction properties
- In the MB (Euro-2,3), MAN (Euro-2), Volvo(Euro-3), Cummins (without exhaust gas recirculation), Deutz (Euro-3), MTU and CAT ECF-1a , Renault with Long Life service, Caterpillar engines
- in the engines of other manufacturers requiring the API CI-4/SL operation quality level
API CI-4/SL, ACEA E7, A3/B4; Cummins CES 20076; MB 228.3; MAN M3275; Volvo VDS-3; Detroit Diesel DDC 93K215 (only for G-Profi MSI Plus 15W-40); Renault Trucks RLD-2; MACK EO-N; MTU cat. 2; Deutz DQC III; ОАО «Автодизель» (ЯМЗ) (only for G-Profi MSI Plus 15W-40); Komatsu (only for G-Profi MSI Plus 15W-40); Caterpillar ECF-1a/2 (only for G-Profi MSI Plus 15W-40); JASO DH-1 (only for G-Profi MSI Plus 15W-40).