G-Profi GT 10W-40
Synthetic engine oil designed for high-power heavy-duty diesel engines of Euro 2 and Euro 3 standards, including those equipped with turbocharger, installed in freight trucks, buses and off-road equipment. Recommended for use in modern engines (with no DPF) produced by European, U.S. and Asian OEMs.
- Thermal stability Base oils featuring high thermal stability and efficient additives prevent high-temperature deposit formation, increase engine reliability and retain its cleanness.
- High base number It ensures high acid-neutralizing capacity when diesel fuel with high sulphur content is used.
- Extended drain interval Long life oil approved by MB, MAN and other OEMs.
- High dispersant ability Dissolves sludge residues into fine particles and keeps them in suspension providing system cleanness. Delivers excellent protection of engine in presence of products of incomplete fuel combustion.
- Wear protection Effective anti-wear additives guarantee reliable protection against engine wear and bore polishing. The oil reduces repair and maintenance costs and increases service intervals.
- Freight trucks, off-road, construction and agricultural equipment.
- Machinery equipped with diesel engines produced by European, U.S. and Asian OEMs requiring the use of API CI-4 oils.
API CI-4, ACEA E4/E7, MB 228.5, MAN М3277 / М3277M / М3377, Volvo VDS-3, Deutz DQC IV, Renault Trucks RXD/RLD-2, Cummins CES 20078, MTU cat. 3, JASO DH-1, Detroit Diesel DDC 93K215, MACK EOM-Plus, Scania LDF